Sunday, March 26, 2017

Card Share #3

I have to admit that I am having fun getting back into my groove of creating AND posting. Hello and thanks for stopping in.

This is the next installment of my card sharing and is based on Mojo Monday Sketch #431. I find that I don't share my card creations often enough. 




I went through one box of stamps and pulled some that I had NEVER used before but loved them when I purchased them, and these Foot Longs from Hampton Arts designed by Kelly Panacci fit the bill.




I used this carnival paper pack that I found on sale at JoAnns and the My Mind's Eye the Mabel collection. I colored the possum with my Derwent Colorsoft Pencils.

The circles and the scallops were cut from this Spellbinders set and not the Cricut Cartridge. 





I used the EK Success Flower Punch and adorned the centers with jewels from Queen and Co. Candy Shoppe.



Posting the video share here in case you missed it. I will be sharing more so please don't be a stranger.




Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment