Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Mojo Monday Card Sketch # 363

As promised here are a few more completed cards from my card sketches. For me winter is the best time to crank out some cards and scrapbook pages. I am not a cold-weather girl at all, thus being stuck inside does not deter me whatsoever.



I used that super cute Spellbinder flower die and topped it with my melted Perler beads using a glue dot and the Scotch Quick-Dry glue. Don't want them to fall off. The paper pad is My Mind's Eye Hootenanny collection.

A closer look at the two sets. The banner birthday is an American Crafts Stamp and the Bear is from a set that came free with a Quick Cards Magazine. The fiber is the Craft Cord I picked up from Michaels.


Gotta get back to making more card sets and plan out some scrapbook pages. Thanks again for stopping by for a visit.
Until then.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Veronica, thanks for the video. Hope you keep blogging. I will take the dog and child while you create. LOL. oops, I live too far away. The video for this set of cards is great. I really needed the inspiration. I have a group of (Senior Citizen) lades that I teach cardmaking and this will really help. I started out at the Senior Center teaching, but ended up inviting them to my home. I think I will show them your video. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete