Monday, August 6, 2018

Flower Shaping #4 and #5

I must admit that for someone who is not necessarily a flower girl, I have been having an absolute blast playing around with this wonderful set from Heartfelt Creations. 

The large and small Sweet Peony stamp set affords me so many opportunities to create one-of-a-kind beauties.

Two flowers were created this time. The first is taking the flower and making a very tight bud. This was done with the smallest flower from the small set. Almost reminds me of a rose bud. 


This next flower relies on the veining created using the stylus tool. I used Nuvo Crystal drops in the centers. 

This is the one I created in the vee-dio which is linked below in case you missed it. I added the stamen using the McGill Crystal punch. Glitter could be added to the tips for the look of pollen.



Here is a final look at all of the flowers created using the stylus to pull towards the outside of the petals and the small buds.


Check out the vee-dio of you haven't already.

As always thanks for stopping by. Keep inking in the name of love.
Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment