Sunday, January 13, 2019

Mug Treats

Hello and Happy New Year!!
We are snowed in today in the northeast so I decided it was time to update my blog. 

I wanted to start by sharing how I decided to package my Mug Treats.






At the last minute I placed an order with ClearBags. 



They were the perfect size. I ended up selling them for $4.50 each or 2/$8.





I will definitely make these again. Selling one package paid for the treats. Selling two covers the cost of the bags and paper. Factor in your time and everything above that is profit. 



Thanks for stopping by and keep thinking and inking in the name of love.
Until then.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for updating us youtube viewers here on your blog on how you ended up packaging & pricing these. I just found a nice deal on the Betty Crocker ones with frosting packs at Big Lots so I plan to do these with a Birthday theme and offer them at my next craft class. Yours are adorable and you put a lot of creativity & effort into them! Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete