Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More Product Swap Make-n-Takes

Welcome back crafters and those who enjoy looking at crafts. Weren't those cards and mini albums great? I had a blast with the Halloween album. This gave me an opportunity to put those small G Studios stamps to good use.

The Tim Holtz distress inks were the perfect Halloween colors. Gotta love it when everything easily comes together. Here they are simply inked. Pics and other embellies will really bring it to life.


So then I gathered up some of those small stamps that I love collecting. I think I purchased EVERY single pattern available. Once I get myself organized I am certain that I will realize that I purchased doubles and will more than likely offer them here as a giveaway.

Here are two of the pages that I have started accenting. I will probably bring in my Sakura pens and a bit of distressed stickles.



This mini album reminded me of those coaster albums, but I was able to fashion my own thanks to Lynda. I am also thinking that you might be able to use the Spellbinder dies to make some unique decorative edges to the album. Here are pictures of the cover and one of the open pages.




Most times when I am crafting I feel like a runaway train. A plethora of ideas descend upon me at once. So many ideas and only one pair of hands and a few minutes to craft. Huge sigh. I am thankful for the time that I do have.



The irridescent glitter sheen on this card was like having a nice piece of pp. I almost did not want to use it. This Anna Griffin floral swirl stamp was the perfect accent for this card. I used her pink and green inks which are really soft and emboss very well.
Participating in this swap was a terrific learning opportunity. One swapper, Heather, said that it felt surreal to see me put her card together in that first video. That probably did feel like an out of body experience.
Thanks for returning to my blog to see what is going on. Keep crafting and Inking in the Name of Love.
Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment