Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Clip Art Christmas Cards



Phenomenal. I have got to admit that this last minute brainstorm really worked in my favor. Since I was spending more time on the computer and editing Vee-dios, I was running out of time to make my own Christmas cards. Well, I had to resort to the easy way out, and loved what resulted.

(Photo to be inserted)

Using the free clipart samples from Dover Publications, I was able to whip them out lickety-split. I called upon my square and oval Nestabilities and Cuttlebug folders to give my cards some uummph and that personal touch. You might want to check out Dover and take advantage of some of their great sales on their CDs.

Using the snowman to create a pyramage was great. It could also be used as an invertage (the image builds from the center upwards).

(Photo to be inserted)The frame around the reindeer draws your eye to him. Using that tartan plaid Cuttlebug folder makes this a male friendly card. You could easily change the backing papers to a floral or swirl design and totally change the appearance of your card.



(Photo to be inserted)I am determined that my Christams 2010 cards will be totally handmade by me using my original artwork.



Well, I am feeling determined NOW...we shall see.

Regardless of where the artwork originates, there is one thing you can count on, they will definitely be inked with love.


Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment