Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving 2012

There is so much for which to be thankful and I am thankful for everything. 

Let us not use Thanksgiving Day as the only day that we give thanks. There are a myriad of opportunities to give thanks everyday. I hope you take advantage of it. I know I do.


Wanted to share a couple of pics with you of cards I made to celebrate the fall harvest. Yes, that is Spectrum Noir coloring.

As you enjoy your day with family and friends, please keep the main thing the main thing. Try not to let Black Friday deals lure you into ending your celebration early. Take the time to savor the moment and relax. 

I know many of you do shop early on Friday morning, but this cutting your dinner celebration short to get to the 6pm, 8pm and 11pm deals is a bit much. If you do choose to indulge, please be safe.

Until then.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Vee....you have been missed! Thanksgiving hugs to you and Zachary.

    much love...T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you too! Love the card! Hope your Thanksgiving was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, miss you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee....hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and will have a wonderful Christmas! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking to find more information about the Red Rubber that you use in a couple of your Spellbinders videos. Can you tell me more by chance? Thank you so much.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking to find more information about the Red Rubber that you use in a couple of your Spellbinders videos. Can you tell me more by chance? Thank you so much.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen, I think I might have replied to this in one of my YT Vee-dios. In case I did not, it is the plumber's rubber gasket that can be readily found at Home Depot and Lowe's USA. Very affordable and the sheets at Lowe's are in two thicknesses.
      HTH.
      Vee

      Delete