Monday, April 19, 2021

Creating with Dollar Tree Nature Floral Stamps

 I have been having a blast creating with my Dollar Tree stamps. A buck has never performed better. Thus far the quality has been great. The Llama set did give me a bit of pause for one of the images only. The rest have been fine. I will chalk it up to user error. If you have not seen the videos I post it here


These are a couple of the up close photos I took. Trust me, they sparkle and glitter from the Spectrum Noir glitter markers. LOVE THOSE!!! 


Contrary to what is out there now, you can create something beautiful with minimal supplies. Stamping is my first love and I intend to do more of it.



If you keep it simple and limit yourself to just a few colors, you can crank out a stack of cards in no time at all.


Thanks for stopping by and please keep creating.
Until then.





No comments:

Post a Comment