Saturday, April 10, 2021

DOLLAR Tree doing the doggone thang

We have a winner. Ldybug please contact me at bouchee2003@gmail.com
If you have landed here from my YouTube channel, you are in the right place. You will need to leave a comment below to win one of the stamp sets. I truly do not need the summer one, and if none of you mind that the palm tree was used, I can include that as a third winner.


Dreamcatcher Set



Llama Set


This giveaway will close on Monday night and a winner selected on Tuesday. Please check back on this blog or the description box below the Vee-dio on YouTube to find out if you are the winner.



Good luck and thank you so much for your support.
Until then.

2 comments:

  1. great finds! love all those flower stickers too!
    Thanks for being generous with a giveaway! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ldybug you are a winner. Please let me know what stamp set you want. Please contact me at bouchee2003@gmail.com

      Delete