Monday, April 9, 2012

Furry Friends Visit Our Backyard

I just had to do a quick post on the Red Fox ( a Virginia native) and her six cubs who had a great romp in our backyard this morning. I was at the sink washing dishes when I spied her.

Of course I grabbed both cameras and started filming. The only drawback was that my son what not there to see it. I had to capture the moment for him. He will be thrilled. I snapped some photos to scrap in the home mini album that Laura gifted us with. What a great moment to remember.

Thought I would share it with you. The best part was when all six cubs started to nurse at the same time. No, I will not be going near that shed anytime soon and yes, it probably needs to come down. I don't use it. LOL
Until then.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Vee, Just wanted to thank you for sharing and giving of yourself on sharing your wonderful art & craft ideas. I happen to find you on YouTube on showing how to use the corner punches to make beautifully design cut circles. I will be following you my new found friend. God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Antoinette my new friend. I look forward to sharing more and learning from you. Your flowers on your cards are beautiful. I need to get more into flower making and USING them. LOL.
      May God continue to bless you.

      Delete
  2. Your work is wonderful and your photography is just amazing. What do you shoot with? Did you touch them up with photo shop or
    something? I just happen upon you on youtube and love your work. going back for more. I subscribed. I too have a channel if you want to come join me. That little fox is so cute.
    Love all your work and the fact that you do all the thinking for us.. LOL.. thank you and God Bless.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbara and thanks for the wonderful compliments. I did take a photography class during my sophomore year in college...eons ago...lol. I am currently using the Fuji Finepix S1800. It is a point and shoot SLR type camera. I know that it has tons more possibilities that I have not touched on. One of my friends MIL does photography and I have talked her into helping me get up close and personal with my camera. The one before this one...that I LOVED was also a Fuji point and shoot...
      Going to check out your blog.
      Hugs.

      Delete
  3. This is so cute :-) I've also seen a fox, but not in my back yard :-) I just found you on Youtube while searching for a review of the Spectrum Noir markers and I'm glad I did :-) Your work is amazing and I'll be looking forward to seeing the new things you're gonna do :-) Warm greetings from Bulgaria :-)

    ReplyDelete