Saturday, February 6, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Oh, my. I cannot believe that my poor blog has seen such neglect from me. I have been a busy bee and wanted to share with you a few Valentine's Day cards that I have cranked out. The stamps are Recollections 2016 except for the Bee Mine.



I am desperately trying to use up the pack of paper (Recollections 2015) that I purchased so that I can justify to myself the need to get a NEW package of love themed paper.



The inside sentiments are cut from a scrapbook page that is double sided. Perfect for making card fronts or inside greetings. They did need to be trimmed as they were 4x6. 



Recollections black card stock is my go to for anchoring my layers. I have considered using the gray one made by Recollections, and just might do that on my next set with some really soft pink paper. I did clean up the Bee smudges with a few gem stones. In card making you can usually cover any bloopers.


Thanks for stopping by and keep inking in the name of love.
Until then.

2 comments:

  1. thank you ms. holly. i know you have been busy creating. i feel good when i feel i have put a dent in my paper stash.

    ReplyDelete