Saturday, February 27, 2016

Rolling in the Green

Hello all and welcome and/or welcome back. I have so many green dots that I am going a bit dotty. I decided to take all of the backgrounds I made and create a variety of cards. I settled on five of each sentiment. 





As you can see the one on the top is more muted than the one below. You can achieve many different looks with the same technique. Had a lot of fun playing. Decided to round the corners on all of the layers.


The sentiment is from Hot Off the Press. The Spellbinder die is the locket one. Got it at Tuesday Morning for pennies. The twine was from the package purchased at Michaels. It does not come across in the photo but the colors are ALL shades of green.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Keep inking in the name of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment