Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

Hello everyone and a belated Happy Easter!!!!

I have been so busy creating that I have not taken the time to update my blog. I am popping in tonight to share a few Easter and Spring cards that I created. Please enjoy. The bunny in the center is actually a ceramic pen that I repurposed for this project. The words and eggs came from the Studio G $1 stamp sets.



Although you cannot see the detail here, all of the words were traced using Sakura glaze pens. They give a nice 3-D look and sheen. I also photographed the inside of the card to show some of the detail work there.






I

















These photos show the inside of the cards. This is the close up of some glitter markers that I used from American Crafts.



The photo to the right is a close up of the cover behind the marching bunny. I used glitter markers here as well as inking the background in a soft pink using a stencil brush. Instead of pouncing, I swirled.

I truly apologize for being so tardy, but life gets busy every now and again. I had a fabulous time using the different markers, pens, and of course inks. There is no other way to do it. You simply cannot help but to Ink in the Name of Love.
Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment