Sunday, August 2, 2009

Frog Leg Card/Diamond Fold Card


Hello crafters and welcome back to Inkallusions. I am finally getting it together by learning how to portion my time better. I become so involved in what I am doing that I lose all track of time.
I would like to share some 4th of July cards I made to decorate my home this year.


I have taken creative license and renamed the Diamond Fold card to the Frog Leg Card courtesy of my son. At first glance he exclaimed, 'It looks like a frog's legs'. I could not agree more. Thus the christening of this card. Since we were nearing the celebration of the birth of the United States of America, I chose to create something patriotic. These are the results.


I can see this design being used as place cards for the holidays or a rehearsal dinner displaying a photo of the bride/groom to be with the appropriate attendant/parent. What a wonderful keepsake which can be displayed year round. This is what the card looks like when it is flat in the envelope.

Here is a view when it is opened and displayed.

You can watch this video to see how it all came together.

Of course you can create the look of additional layers with the creative use of ink. As always keep inking in the name of love.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment