Monday, August 3, 2009

The Spinner Card

Hello everyone. As promised I am working furiously to post information about my videos on this blog. I had a fab time creating and playing with this card.
The background is stamped with a HOTP (Hot off the Press) phrase stamp. The other sentiments are from Plaid All Night Media. I overstamped the flower and used brads on both sides. I love the simplicity of the card.

For this next one I went a little lighter and added the adorable flower stamp from KI Memories. The garden embellishements are from a pack of buttons I picked up on clearance from Michaels. I simply removed the button shanks and attached them using my favorite adhesive: Glossy Accents from Ranger. The center flower is three layers with the top one being a flower encased in epoxy.


I was not into complicated measuring and cutting so I formulated a suitable and workable substitute that would allow me to assembly line-- mass produce these cards. I do hope that you give it a try. Following is another take on that same idea. I wanted to use up any remaining embellishments. Waste not, want not.



Can I make the claim that these cards will provide endless hours of enjoyment? I could barely put mine down in order to edit the video. You can find it here.




And this is the trio I produced. When they were on my bookshelf a slight breeze caused them to turn and flutter. Ahhhh. Pure bliss.
Keep creating and inking in the name of love.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment